Green light for development works: In Radhanpur, Cabinet Minister Arjun Singh Chauhan has sanctioned Rs. 240 works were launched and completed at a cost of 5.05 crores
The state government is constantly striving for the overall development of the state. The state government is doing developmental work to bring about a radical change in the lives of poor to poor people. Minister Arjunsinh Chauhan was present today at Radhanpur in the launch program of the provincial level under the framework of development with faith, in accordance with which the work of developmental work in the village, taluka and district continues unabated. The Vishwas Te Vikas program held under the chairmanship of Minister Arjun Singh Chauhan was inaugurated by lighting a lamp at the Community Hall Radhanpur. After which the people present directed the film corresponding to Vishwasth Vikas Yatra.
The pace of development will be accelerated
Various development works of Radhanpur and Santalpur talukas were launched by Minister Arjun Singh Chauhan. 240 works worth ₹ 5.05 crore were launched and inaugurated by Minister Shri Arjun Singh Chauhan. Which includes shed works, paper block works, drinking water works, wall, verandah works, underground drainage works. These development works will further accelerate the pace of development of Radhanpur and Santalpur.
Travel with faith
Addressing the gathering, Minister Arjunsinh Chauhan said that Gujarat’s development journey is going on continuously with everyone’s cooperation. Our government is a government that takes care of everyone. Under the guidance of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the presence of Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel, Gujarat is becoming the best. A large number of officials and leaders including Radhanpur Taluka Panchayat President Sheetalben Thakor, Radhanpur Municipality President Maheshbhai Thakkar, Former MLA Lovingji Thakor, Provincial Officer Nirbhay Gondlia were present in the taluka level program held at Radhanpur under Vishwasthi Vikas Yatra program.
- Vikas on ongoing exams: BJP government held Vikas Yatra program with confidence on ongoing exams in nursing college of Siddhapur
- Green light for development works: In Radhanpur, Cabinet Minister Arjun Singh Chauhan has sanctioned Rs. 240 works were launched and completed at a cost of 5.05 crores
- Uproar over development works: Uproar in Siddpur municipality, 4 members resigned
- Jio 4G Download Speeds, BlackBerry Motion Launch, WhatsApp Business APK, and More: Your 360 Daily
- Apple WatchOS 9 (2022): New Features, How to Download, Compatibility
- What to know about latest software update for iPhone