Shares of Rs 32,000 crore portfolio jump up to 4% on first day after Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s death
On the first day after the death of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Rs. 32,000 crore portfolio shares rose up to 4%
Investors need not be disappointed when looking at the portfolio of late investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, known as India’s Warren Buffett. Around Rs. On Tuesday in his portfolio Rs. 32 thousand crores, most of the stocks saw a jump of up to 4%. According to sources, Jhunjhunwala’s demise will not affect the stocks in his portfolio much as his portfolio is managed by trained professionals in his company.
The Sensex, which was at 150 points when the big bull session started, has now crossed the 59,800 mark. According to Kranti Bathini, strategist at Wealthmills Securities, Jhunjhunwala’s portfolio consisted of companies that had grown tremendously since his investment. Jhunjuwala never intervened in the management of the companies in which he invested. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has invested in startups in addition to many established listed companies and is on the board of several companies.
Jhunjhunwala’s biggest investment was in Titan, Tata Motors, Najra Technologies, Crisil, Fortis Healthcare besides Star Health are major stocks in his portfolio. Between 2020 and 2021 his net worth saw a huge jump and saw an increase of over 110%.
Bigbull’s portfolio had a total of 32 stocks till the end of the June quarter and a net worth of around Rs. 32 thousand crores. When the stock market opened for the first time after his death on Tuesday, most of the stocks included in his portfolio rose 4-05%.
Cheak Also :
- Shares of Rs 32,000 crore portfolio jump up to 4% on first day after Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s death
- Trend: Completing the trend of training in global corporates, 1990s started free training trend from finance companies.
- Gold jewelery demand in the country may decline in Q2-Q3: Ikra
- मोहनदास गांधी, भारतीय स्वतंत्रता नेता की जीवनी | Biography of Mohandas Gandhi In Hindi
- ई श्रम कार्ड 2022: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, लाभ, स्थिति की जांच, लॉगिन?
- TETEXAM : શિક્ષક બનવા માટેની TET, TAT અને HMATની પરીક્ષાના પરિણામની મુદત 5 વર્ષથી વધારીને આજીવન કરો
- ગુજરાત TETEXAM 2022: સૂચના, અરજીપત્ર, પાત્રતા | Gujarat TETEXAM 2022: Notification, Application Form, Eligibility
- Alagappa University UG results 2022 link Download Marksheet www.exam.alagappauniversity.ac.in UG PG June result 2022